Get your boots on for a great adventure in the stunning Yorkshire Dales
Join us for this fantastic and challenging 24-mile trek in the beautiful surroundings of the Yorkshire Dales. Can you conquer the three peaks of Pen-y-ghent (691m), Whernside (728m) and Ingleborough (723m), As well as the route's infamous bogs?
Join walkers from around the world who visit Yorkshire to take on the challenge and enjoy some of the UK's finest scenery.
The Yorkshire 3 Peaks (Y3P) challenge is ideal for both individuals and groups and makes for a fantastic team-building exercise. It is suitable for both experienced walkers and novices with a decent level of fitness and is hugely rewarding, whether you complete one, two or all three of the peaks.
As a Red Cross walker you will recieve:
- a comprehensive fundraising pack
- a bespoke online Y3P sponsorship page
- sponsorship support from our expert fundraisers
- advice on Y3P training and kit if necessary
- a pre-walk registration and briefing
- check points and first aid cover along the route, as well as guidance from experienced Red Cross Y3P marshals
- a post-walk reception and refreshments
- unique Y3P 2013 medals and certificates for all walkers.
Date:20 July 2013
Entry fee: £10
Suggested sponsorship target: £100
Walkers start time: between 6 and 8am
Accomodation: B&Bs and camping in the area. An accomodation list is available on request.
Transport: The start point is easily accessible by car. There is also a train station in Horton in Ribblesdale.
Address:Horton in Ribblesdale, nr. Settle, Yorkshire Dales
Walks and treks
Telephone:0114 2427381 or 07793 369556
Map Details: skip