This free prize draw for Platinum Fundraising Award winners is for a chance to do a guest performance at the Grand Final of Dance: Make Your Move. Please read the terms and conditions below to find out how to enter.
Terms and conditions
The British Red Cross Society, registered charity number 220949 in England and Wales and number SC037738 in Scotland, incorporated by Royal Charter under the laws of England and Wales and having its registered office at 44 Moorfields London EC2Y 9AL (“BRCS”).
- This free prize draw is for a chance to perform at the Grand Final of Dance: Make Your Move. It is open to all groups competing in the Dance: Make Your Move 2017 competition. Entries must be submitted by the group’s representative who should be a UK resident aged 18 or over.
- To enter, you need to pay the registration fee for the Dance: Make Your Move 2017 competition and raise over £1,000 to reach the Platinum Fundraising Award status. Any groups who reach the Platinum Fundraising Award status and who have submitted their completed sponsorship forms and money raised to the Dance: Make Your Move Team by 12pm on Monday 19 June 2017 will be entered into this free draw.
- No purchase necessary.
- Entry is based on the provision of a completed sponsorship form and sponsorship money to the Dance: Make Your Move Team which must include name, address or email address and phone number and which must be received by the entry deadline (Monday 19 June 2017).
- Three groups will be picked at random by BRCS from all valid entries received prior to the deadline.
- The winning groups will be offered the opportunity to perform as guests at the Grand Final of Dance: Make Your Move 2017 at Indigo at The O2.
- The prize is non-transferrable and there is no cash alternative.
- The decision of BRCS is final; no correspondence will be entered into.
- One entry allowed per group.
- The winner will be notified by means of telephone and/or email within 2 days of the deadline (Monday 19 June 2017).
- By entering the draw, you agree to be bound by these conditions.
- No responsibility will be accepted by the BRCS for postal entries which are lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post or which are illegible, incomplete or, in the case of other entries, which are lost or delayed in transit or fail to be properly submitted.
- Proof of posting will not be regarded as proof of delivery.
- Illegible entries or those not in accordance with the conditions will be disqualified.
- If a prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made by the BRCS to contact the winning group, then the BRCS will be entitled to dispose of the prize as it thinks fit. The winner has 3 days after notification to claim the prize.
- Please note the winners of the Platinum Fundraising Award draw are not competing or eligible for prizes in the Grand Final of Dance: Make Your Move 2017.
We will use the personal data you supply to process your entry into the draw.