©InfoGot used laser toner cartridges? Let us recycle them and support our life-saving work.
How do I recycle my laser cartridges?
- Collect a minimum of 25 cartridges.
- Place your used laser toner cartridges into any empty box. Please ensure you’re not including any excess packaging.
- Seal the box. If you are using more than one box, tape them together as one package for posting.
- Clearly label the package with your ID number, which you can obtain by registering or by contacting us on 01273 400 185.
- Arrange a free collection by contacting us on 01273 400 185 or logging in to your recycling account.
What laser toner cartridges can I recycle?
We can recycle any make and model of laser toner cartridges except Epson. Find out how to recycle Epson laser toner cartridges.
How much can I raise?
Each toner or laser cartridge can raise up to £5. The value of used cartridges varies from make and model.
Collect a minimum of 25 cartridges and send them to us to be recycled.
Why recycle laser toner cartridges?
By recycling your cartridge you can help us raise thousands of pounds and help the environment.
Over 45 million cartridges go into UK landfill sites each year.* It takes over 6 pints of crude oil to make one laser cartridge and will take 1,000 years for the cartridge to decompose.** Help take the strain off our planet’s resources by recycling your laser cartridges.
*Source: UK Cartridge Remanufacture Association, 2006
** Source: International Imaging Technology Council
Register to recycle laser toner cartridges
Login to your recycling account