accessibility & help
Whatever your first aid needs – business or personal – we can deliver world class training at a venue near you.
Equip yourself with the skills and confidence to make sure you know what to do if a first aid crisis happened, by booking a first aid course - call 0844 871 8000* or book online.
* Calls cost 7p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge.
1. First aid courses, Bury St Edmunds
Lamdin RoadBury St EdmundsSuffolk
2. First aid courses, Cambridge
Unit C511 Coldhams LaneCambridge
3. First aid courses, Huntingdon
The Old Bridge Hotel
1 High Street
4. First aid courses, Ipswich
15 Chevallier Street
5. First aid courses, Kings Lynn
6. First aid courses, Norwich
7. First aid courses, Peterborough
Show On Map
We educate people in life-saving skills, enabling them to respond to emergencies.
We sell and need: good quality clothes, designer brands, books, furniture and more.
Find out more about our first aid courses on the British Red Cross first aid training website.
first aid course information >
© British Red Cross 2017
All images © British Red Cross 2017
unless otherwise stated
British Red Cross, UK Office, 44 Moorfields, London EC2Y 9AL Phone: 0344 871 11 11. Fax: 020 7562 2000.
The British Red Cross Society, incorporated by Royal Charter 1908, is a charity registered in England and Wales (220949), Scotland (SC037738) and Isle of Man (0752).
Print this page