accessibility & help
We offer hand, arm and shoulder massage to promote wellbeing for people who need support at home and to relieve stress in emergencies.
Find out more about hand, arm and shoulder massage.
If you are a health and social care commissioner, please look at our information for commissioners.
08000 280 831
Click below to make an online request for help from our Hand, arm and shoulder massage
REQUEST THIS SERVICE
1. Hand, arm and shoulder massage, Burgess Hill
130 Lower Church RoadBurgess HillWest Sussex
08000 280 831
2. Hand, arm and shoulder massage, Chatham
CVS Medway, Under 1 Roof Building5a New Road AvenueChatham
3. Hand, arm and shoulder massage, Chichester
Forum HouseStirling RoadChichester, West Sussex
4. Hand, arm and shoulder massage, Gravesend
36 Pelham RoadGravesend
5. Hand, arm and shoulder massage, Hoo
9 Stoke Road
Hoo near Rochester
6. Hand, arm and shoulder massage, Horsham
Home from Hospital ServiceRushams Road, Horsham, West Sussex
7. Hand, arm and shoulder massage, Maidstone
25 College RoadMaidstoneKent
8. Hand, arm and shoulder massage, Maidstone (School)
The Old School, School LaneWillington StreetMaidstone, Kent
9. Hand, arm and shoulder massage, Paddock Wood
8 Commercial RoadPaddock WoodKent
10. Hand arm and shoulder massage, Sevenoaks
Bradbourne Vale Road
11. Hand, arm and shoulder massage, Tunbridge Wells
38 John StreetTunbridge Wells Kent
12. Hand, arm and shoulder massage, Worthing
12 Shelley RoadWorthingWest Sussex
Show On Map
We educate people in life-saving skills, enabling them to respond to emergencies.
We sell and need: good quality clothes, designer brands, books, furniture and more.
Carer Phillip got Red Cross support and now he has learnt specialist skills, met new people and is busy helping party goers over the festive season.
When disabled pensioner Maureen Gallagher needed extra support at home, the Red Cross stepped in to help.
After caring for her grandfather, Steffi felt inspired to volunteer for the Red Cross – which eventually led to her dream job.
After her leg was amputated, Lorna Williams was desperate to return home – but didn’t realise how difficult it would be coping alone.
From giving people confidence to doing a weekly shop, our volunteers help people to live independently in their own home.
© British Red Cross 2016
All images © British Red Cross 2016
unless otherwise stated
British Red Cross, UK Office, 44 Moorfields, London EC2Y 9AL Phone: 0344 871 11 11. Fax: 020 7562 2000.
The British Red Cross Society, incorporated by Royal Charter 1908, is a charity registered in England and Wales (220949), Scotland (SC037738) and Isle of Man (0752).
Print this page