The Cayman Islands Red Cross can only achieve its goals with the help of skilled and committed volunteers.
We need people from all walks of life and all communities who can bring their different skills and experiences to our services.
How can I make a difference?
As a Red Cross volunteer, you can get involved in:
- doing first aid at public events
- training people in first aid skills
- educating your peers about HIV
- being part of a disaster management team
- helping us raise vital funds at our thrift shop.
What training can I receive?
As a volunteer, you will be able to develop your skills by participating in various training programmes, such as:
- HIV education
- first aid, CPR and automated external defibrillators
- disaster and shelter management, and basic psychological support.
How do I get involved?
If you have time to commit to the Cayman Islands Red Cross, please give us a call at (001) 345-949-6785, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop by in person at our headquarters on Thomas Russell Way in George Town.
Find out why we don't send volunteers overseas
Learn about volunteering in the UK