Want to give something back to your community? Why not become a Red Cross volunteer?
We need people from all walks of life and all communities who can bring their different skills and experiences to our services.
How can I make a difference?
As a Red Cross volunteer, you can get involved in:
- fundraising for us
- doing first aid at public events
- training people in first aid skills
- educating your peers about HIV
- being part of a disaster management team.
We welcome people who are interested in helping out with our services.
What training can I receive?
As a volunteer, you will be able to develop your skills by participating in various training programmes, such as:
- HIV education
- first aid, CPR and automated external defibrillators
- disaster and shelter management, and basic psychological support.
How do I get involved?
If you have time to commit to the Red Cross, please give us a call on (001) 664 491 2699 / 6250.
Please note that the British Red Cross does not send volunteers overseas