Get your boots on for a great adventure in the stunning Yorkshire Dales.
Join us for this fantastic and challenging 24-mile trek in the beautiful surroundings of the Yorkshire Dales. Can you conquer the three peaks of Pen-y-ghent (691m), Whernside (728m) and Ingleborough (723m), as well as the route's infamous bogs?
Join walkers from around the world who visit Yorkshire to take on the challenge and enjoy some of the UK's finest scenery.
The Yorkshire 3 Peaks (Y3P) challenge is ideal for both individuals and groups and makes for a fantastic team-building exercise. It is suitable for both experienced walkers and novices with a decent level of fitness and is hugely rewarding, whether you complete one, two or all three of the peaks.
As a walker for British Red Cross you will receive:
- a comprehensive fundraising pack
- a bespoke online Y3P sponsorship page
- sponsorship support from our expert fundraisers
- advice on Y3P training and kit if necessary
- a pre-walk registration and briefing
- check points and first aid cover along the route, as well as guidance from experienced Red Cross Y3P marshals
- a post-walk reception and refreshments
- Y3P medals and certificates for all walkers.
Date:19 July 2014
Entry fee: £10
Sponsorship target: £100
Walkers start time: between 6 and 8am
Accomodation: B&Bs and camping in the area. An accomodation list is available on request.
Transport: The start point is easily accessible by car. There is also a train station in Horton in Ribblesdale.
Address:Horton in Ribblesdale, nr. Settle, Yorkshire Dales
Walks and treks
Telephone:0844 412 2877
Map Details: skip