The British Red Cross offers many exciting and worthwhile opportunities for charitable trusts.
Our broad range of projects and services means we are able to offer a wide variety of restricted fundraising options to suit your requirements.
As part of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement, the world's largest independent humanitarian network, we have an impressive reach both internationally and within the UK. Our recognised neutrality and impartiality mean that we are able to gain access to areas that other organisations can't.
As a charitable trust donating to the British Red Cross, you can expect:
- regular reporting to meet your requirements as a donor
- regular donor events, including speeches and conferences
- where appropriate, visits for donors to projects they have funded
- where appropriate, direct access to staff, who can provide insight into the realities of our work in the field
- access to a wealth of information from the field, from case studies and images, to in-depth technical information about project activities and the impact on beneficiaries of our work.
Contact us on 0207 877 7587 to talk though your options, or to make a donation.