What is involved?
- The educator will be required to deliver a minimum two hours of first aid and submit all the necessary evaluation forms.
- Additional focus groups and interviews will be carried out in February. This will enable us to get a deeper understanding of teacher experiences using the resources in school. It is not compulsory to be part of this stage of the research project (teachers will be given the choice to opt in).
Who can take part?
- Schools located in the UK that teach young people aged between 11 and 16.
- Teachers that are not a regular user of the British Red Cross teaching resource First aid learning for young people. Teachers will be asked this when they register their interest in the research project.
- Only one educator / teacher can take part per school. If more than one teacher registers their interest from the same school the Red Cross will get in touch to see how they want to progress.
Termination of the contract
If you can no longer take part in the research please email email@example.com providing as much notice as possible. This would mean that you would not be entitled to receive the £50 voucher.
If in the unlikely event that the British Red Cross has to terminate the research or the timescales change they will give one month’s notice to the educator.
Price and payment
- Upon receipt of the British Red Cross receiving the completed surveys they will send an electronic copy of the £50 Amazon voucher by email (to the educator) within seven working days. The educator will not receive any payment for additional expenses incurred (printing or procuring resources).