Our vision is a world where everyone gets the help they need in a crisis. Through a charity partnership, your company can be part of our vision.
By partnering with the British Red Cross your company will support our work as part of the world’s largest humanitarian organisation – joining our global network of over 17 million people in 189 countries.
With your support we can respond to natural disasters, conflicts and individual emergencies in the UK and abroad.
Our award-winning corporate partnerships team has the skills, expertise and experience to develop a tailor-made partnership which is right for your company.
We will help you to deliver on your business objectives, while inspiring your staff as your company helps us change and save lives.
Benefits of partnering with us
A partnership with us can help you:
- fulfil your corporate social responsibility objectives
- provide fun and motivational ways to engage your staff
- generate PR and raise your company’s profile
- ensure your brand stands out from your competitors.
Choose how you support our work
You can choose an area of our UK based or international work which is relevant to your business and meaningful to your employees and customers.
Your support could help us:
- develop disaster-preparedness programmes to build community resilience in the UK and abroad
- respond to local and global emergencies
- assist people living in isolated or rural communities around the UK.
- deliver first aid training.
You could also become a member of our new Disaster Relief Alliance.
To find out more about how your company can support our work and help people in crisis around the world, email email@example.com.