Enjoy a thrilling abseil from one of the many mountains in the Black Mountains, Wales.
Soar through the stunning countryside as you take part in the ultimate mountain biking experience set in the heart of the breath-taking natural beauty of the Black Mountains. You will need endurance as you canoe along the beautiful River Wye and, if you love crawling behind waterfalls, jumping off ledges, crawling in and out of small caves and jumping into deep pools, the gorge walk is for you!
If this sounds like the adventure for you, register for our Black Mountain Challenge
Please note this event is for Essex residents only.
Why take part in this challenge with the Red Cross?
People are in crisis both in the UK and overseas. Every step you take and every pound you raise will help to support them, whoever and wherever they are.
As part of Team Red Cross you will be supported through every part of your event preparation. Our Essex team will be on-hand to encourage you with your fundraising and your training and to thank you for all of your hard work.
All Team Red Cross participants will receive:
- Dedicated support including training plans
- A fundraising pack, full of tips and advice, plus professional one-to-one support to help you raise as much as you can
- A British Red Cross t-shirt
- The chance to be part of a group if you register on your own
- Farewell party to celebrate your achievements
Sign up now