Join Team Red Cross and take part in the world's biggest and most iconic triathlon.
The London Triathlon attracts over 13,000 participants and is one not to be missed. There are 4 distances available making it perfect for beginners and experienced triathletes alike. If you don't think you can do this on your own why not get your friends involved and enter as a team.
- SuperSprint (400m swim, 10km cycle, 2.5km run)
- Sprint (750m swim, 20km cycle, 5km run)
- Olympic (1500m swim, 40km cycle, 10km run)
- Olympic Plus (1500m swim, 80km cycle, 10km run)
Why join Team Red Cross?
People are in crisis both in the UK and overseas. Every pound you raise will help to support them, whoever and wherever they are.
As part of Team Red Cross you will be supported through every part of your event preparation. Our National Events team (Kerry, Karina, Sarah, Maddy and Julia) will be on-hand to encourage you with your fundraising and to thank you for all of your hard work.
All Team Red Cross participants will receive:
- a fundraising pack, full of tips and advice, plus professional one-to-one support to help you raise as much as you can
- dedicated support including training plans
- a Red Cross running vest if you raise £100