Applications to join Team Red Cross in the 2018 Virgin Money London Marathon are now open and we'd love you to join Team Red Cross.
The London Marathon is one of the most famous runs in the world, through the streets of London and past some of the most spectacular sites in the capital including Buckingham Palace, Cutty Sark, Tower Bridge and the Houses of Parliament.
APPLY FOR A 2018 LONDON MARATHON PLACE
Why run with the British Red Cross?
People are in crisis both in the UK and overseas. Every step you take and every pound you raise will help to support them, whoever and wherever they are.
As part of Team Red Cross you will be supported through every part of your event preparation. Our National Events team (Kerry, Karina, Sarah, Maddy and Julia) will be on-hand to encourage you with your fundraising and your training and to thank you for all of your hard work.
All Team Red Cross participants will receive:
- Dedicated support including training plans
- A fundraising pack, full of tips and advice, plus professional one-to-one support to help you raise as much as you can
- A British Red Cross running vest
- Cheer points along the route
- An exclusive invitation for you and your friends and family to our VIP post-race party. You will receive a massage and private shower room to refresh, and delicious food and soft drinks to refuel in a 5* location. We think it's the best post-race party in town!
- The opportunity to win fantastic prizes including spending the night before the marathon in a 5* London hotel
- An evening reception with other Team Red Cross runners before the event with expert speakers
Buy it Now
If you would like a guaranteed place in the London Marathon then you can buy a place for £2,500. To find out more please get in touch.
Buy a place
Apply for a 2018 London Marathon place