Join Team Red Cross on this fantastic trek to the summit of mighty Snowdon and experience the breath taking views of Snowdonia. We look forward to welcoming you on this amazing event.
The route follows the Llanberis Trail - one of the most popular routes to the summit of this mountain.
With a final height of over 3,500 feet, and a total distance of around 10 miles, the day will involve 6-8 hours trekking. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of something amazing, get fit, and have fun; join the team today.
Why trek with the British Red Cross?
People are in crisis both in the UK and overseas. Every step you take and every pound you raise will help to support them, whoever and wherever they are.
As part of Team Red Cross you will be supported through every part of your event preparation. Our National Events team (Kerry, Karina, Sarah, Sharon and Julia) will be on-hand to encourage you with your fundraising and your training and to thank you for all of your hard work.
All Team Red Cross participants will receive:
- Dedicated support including training plans
- A fundraising pack, full of tips and advice, plus professional one-to-one support to help you raise as much as you can
- A British Red Cross t-shirt if you raise £100
- Safe and supported route to the summit with checkpoints, marhsals, sweepers and first aid cover on route
- The chance to walk in a group if you register on your own
- Afternoon tea with homemade cakes when you finish at our post-event party
Sign Up Now
Date:17 June 2017
Registration fee: £10
Sponsorship target: £100
Minimum age: You must be 18 years old or over to take part in this trek
Contact: National Events Team
Address:Community Centre, Llanberis, Gwynedd
Walks and treks
Contact:National Events Team
Telephone:0344 412 2877
Map Details: skip