Join Team Red Cross on this epic two day trekking challenge.
This 25 mile challenge starts at Lanercost Priory, passes through Northumberland Nation Park and finishes at Broclita.
Now an UNESCO World Heritage site, Hadrian’s Wall attracts walkers from around the globe. It offers a great challenging walk, filled with a stunning back drop and history.
An amazing experience with fantastic support awaits – everything from our tented village to exceptional guides and glorious food! Go the distance and make a difference with Team Red Cross.
Receive 20% off your registration fee by quoting discount code 'HW20' when you sign up in January.
What is included?
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) starting with dinner day 1 through to a hot snack before departure day 3
- Complimentary snack at water stops tea, coffee, water, fruit, cereal bars
- 2 nights camping fees per person
- Tents provided – 2 participants per tent
- Marquee for meals and socialising
Why trek with the Red Cross?
By joining Team Red Cross, you will be helping people in crisis, whoever and wherever they are. You will also receive:
- dedicated support including training advice
- a fundraising pack, full of tips and advice to help you reach your sponsorship target
- a British Red Cross running t-shirt.
- Contact with a friendly Red Cross fundraiser for locally tailored advice and support
Date:10 August 2018 to 12 August 2018
Registration fee: £75 Quote 'HW20' to receive 20% off your registration fee when you sign up in January
Sponsorship target: £650
Minimum age: You need to be a minimum of 18 years old (or if aged between 14 and 17 you must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian).
If you are not a resident of the UK please do not complete a registration form but contact us at email@example.com or on 0044 344 412 2877 to discuss your application.
Address:Haltwhistle NE49 9HN
Walks and treks
Contact:National Events Team
Telephone:0344 412 2877
Map Details: skip