Join Team Red Cross on this fantastic trek to the summit of mighty Snowdon and experience the breath taking views of Snowdonia. We look forward to welcoming you on this amazing event.
The route follows the Llanberis Trail - one of the most popular routes to the summit of this mountain.
With a final height of over 3,500 feet, and a total distance of around 10 miles, the day will involve 6-8 hours trekking. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of something amazing, get fit, and have fun; join the team today.
The walk is suitable for everyone 14 and over however, all under 18s need to be accompanied by an adult. If you would like to register a young person to this event please email us on email@example.com or phone us on 0344 412 2877.
Sign up now
Why not recommend a friend to sign up and take part in the event with you? They’ll receive a 50% discount on their registration fee and in return you’ll receive a Next voucher worth £25. You'll receive more information after you register.
Why trek with the Red Cross?
People are in crisis both in the UK and overseas. Every step you take and every pound you raise will help to support them, whoever and wherever they are.
As part of Team Red Cross you will be supported through every part of your event preparation. Our National Events team (Kerry, Karina, Sarah, Maddy and Julia) will be on-hand to encourage you with your fundraising and your training and to thank you for all of your hard work.
All Team Red Cross participants will receive:
- Dedicated support including training plans
- A fundraising pack, full of tips and advice, plus professional one-to-one support to help you raise as much as you can
- A British Red Cross t-shirt if you raise £100
- Safe and supported route to the summit with checkpoints, marshals, sweepers and first aid cover on route
- The chance to walk in a group if you register on your own
- Afternoon tea with homemade cakes when you finish at our post-event party
Sign Up Now