Take on this fantastic and challenging 24-mile walk in the three peaks of Pen-y-ghent (691m), Whernside (728m) and Ingleborough (723m).
The Yorkshire Three Peaks (Y3P) is a world-famous walk in the stunning countryside of the Yorkshire Dales ideal for both individuals and groups. It’s a fantastic team-building exercise and hugely rewarding whether you manage to complete one, two or all three peaks.
As a Red Cross walker you will receive:
- a comprehensive fundraising pack
- an online sponsorship page set up for you
- ongoing sponsorship support from our expert fundraisers
- unique Red Cross Y3P medal and certificates for all walkers
- checkpoints, marshals, sweepers, first aid cover on route
- full radio communications coverage amongst the support team
- Village Hall for registration and post-race reception and refreshments