The Old Vicarage garden was originally designed in 1950 with ornamental areas and space to provide food for the resident vicar and family. It still has ornamental and kitchen garden areas but with a natural swimming pond, tennis court and play area, has evolved into a more family friendly space. There is field parking for this garden and Place house.
Date:03 Jun 2018
Adults: £6.00 for both gardens opening today in Great Staughton
Address:The Old Vicarage, Great Staughton, St Neots, PE19 5BA
Parking for both gardens is at The Old Vicarage, It is a 10 minute walk between the gardens but transport provided between the Old Vicarage and the Manor throughout the afternoon.
Garden owner:MR & Mrs Richard Edmunds
There will be a book stall, plants and cold drinks available, tea and cake will be served at the Manor.
Admission includes both gardens (The Old Vicarage and the Manor) and transport from The Old Vicarage to the Manor throughout the afternoon.
Map Details: skip