From coffee mornings and car boot sales to quiz nights and murder mysteries, fundraising’s always more exciting as a group!
Forming a fundraising group is a great way to share the fun while helping people in crisis.
Finding team members
Get creative with friends, family or colleagues and form your very own fundraising group. Or why not get your community on board and set up a group to share your ideas with others in your area? It doesn’t have to be huge! Every person, every pound and every hour makes a huge difference, so you’ll have an impact whatever you decide to do.
Discuss your plans with your local fundraiser to find out if there are other fundraising groups in your area
How we’ll support you
We’ll be on hand to guide and advise you at every stage, and you’ll receive lots of advice and support from your local Red Cross fundraiser, including:
- fundraising materials such as posters, banners and balloons
- advice on how to set up a variety of fundraising events
- help with planning a calendar of events
- practical advice about licences for street collections and larger raffles
- advice on promoting your events in your community