Could you make a difference with £100?
Are you under-25 or do you work with young people under 25 who have a great fundraising idea for the British Red Cross? Apply today for Hundred 2 Hundreds and you and your friends, school or youth group could receive £100 to kick-start your money making idea.
Hundred 2 Hundreds is a great way for young people to have fun, learn new skills and help change lives in the UK and across the world. The money you raise might help us teach first aid, support a family after a house fire or buy blankets and food for people in Syria.
Tell me more
How to get involved?
- Individually or with a group of friends, your class or a youth group think of a fundraising idea or event that will raise at least £300
- Fill in our simple Hundred 2 Hundreds application form below (top tip: make sure you nominate a treasurer who is over 18 in order for your application to be valid. The treasurer will be responsible for your £100 pre-paid debit card.)
- Wait to see if your application has been accepted
What support will I receive?
- You will receive a Hundred 2 Hundreds pack with everything you need to get started planning your event, including your pre-paid debit card and top tips from previous participants
- You will also be supported by your local community fundraiser who will be on hand to provide you with all the materials, inspiration and support you need to make sure your fundraiser is a huge success
Why take part
- You will learn new skills, gain hands-on experience to build your CV and have fun becoming an entrepreneur
- You will make a real difference to the lives of vulnerable people in crisis by fundraising to support the work of the British Red Cross
- All participants who successfully complete their Hundred 2 Hundreds project will receive a certificate to recognise their achievement
- Hundred 2 Hundreds can be used for the volunteering section of the Bronze Duke of Edinburgh award
Hundred 2 Hundreds can be used for the volunteering section of the Bronze Duke of Edinburgh Award.