Our community support services help adults with physical disabilities live in their own homes and play an active part in their local communities. We run these services in Ayrshire and Highland, Scotland.
Depending on your needs, our services can range from well-being checks to round-the-clock live-in support. We provide everything from personal care to assistance with maintaining independent living in the community.
The service is tailor-made to help people achieve their own personal aims and objectives.
In addition to general on-call support, Options for Independence community support services provide help with:
- maintaining safety at home
- taking part in social activities
- complying with tenancy agreements
- accessing other professional services
- budgeting, planning and setting goals
- managing medication and health issues
- developing domestic routines, shopping, preparing meals and maintaining property.
Community funding is sourced through local authority care at home contracts and is usually organised by the local authority social services department. It can also be funded directly using an independent living fund, direct payments or personal funds.
Options for Independence – North Scotland
Unit C3 Cradlehall Business Park
Caulfield Road North
Telephone 01463 796600
Options for Independence – West Scotland
18 Wellington Square
Telephone 01292 263 946
Options for Independence – East Scotland
Telephone 01382 200084