Our staff and young volunteers work with people aged 16-25 who have disabilities to build their confidence and self esteem.
We work with young people in their home communities. We design a personal development programme for each individual, empowering them to take control of their lives.
Options for Independence youth services provide:
- volunteering opportunities
- links to existing community resources
- one-to-one support and access to peer mentoring
- discussion groups and workshops on youth-related topics
- taster sessions where young people gain life experience and participate in a range of social activities.
Funding may be obtained from local authority sources. It can also be funded directly using an independent living fund, direct payments or personal funds.
Options for Independence – North Scotland
Unit C3 Cradlehall Business Park
Caulfield Road North
Telephone 01463 796620
Options for Independence – West Scotland
18 Wellington Square
Telephone 01292 263946
Options for Independence – East Scotland
Telephone 01382 200084