Our free guide covers the range of teaching resources and workshops we offer for primary and secondary teachers to help children and young people (aged 6 – 19) learn about topics related to the British Red Cross' work.
What's in the guide?
- Our most popular resources on:
- humanitarianism and the Red Cross
- conflict and its consequences
- disasters and emergencies
- first aid
- refugees and migration.
- Testimonials from teachers and students who've used our resources.
- Information about workshops we offer in areas where young people are at higher risk of experiencing a crisis.
- Fundraising and volunteering ideas for young people to support the Red Cross.
Request a free teaching pack
If you prefer, we can send you a teaching pack in the post. It includes:
- a print copy of our guide to free teaching resources and workshops
- a poster for your staffroom to signpost your teachers to our resources
- a pen, as a thank you for supporting the Red Cross.