Supporting people projects
Staffordshire, West Midlands and Warwickshire
We provide a free housing-related support service to vulnerable people aged 18 years and above in the City of Birmingham. We ensure people get practical support and guidance to help them develop their independence, and live safely in their homes and communities.
We support the following groups:
- Gypsies, Roma and travellers (Circles project)
- People with sickle cell anaemia or thalassaemia (Lincoln project).
We provide information and support with:
- housing and related statutory and voluntary agencies
- access to healthcare, social care and statutory or voluntary service providers
- education, welfare rights and advocacy service
- employment, benefits and related agencies
- community facilities and local cultural and essential services
- public transport
- specialist services, such as the Citizens Advice Bureau.
You can access the service through third party agency referral and self-referrals. We also welcome telephone enquiries at 0121 772 7340 or by email to Supportingpeople@redcross.org.uk
Map Details: skip
1. Supporting people projects
Bradbury House 7 Lowe Street
0121 7727 340
Show On Map