accessibility & help
We support the NHS, public event organisers and individuals through the provision of high quality first aid and ambulance services.
Find out more about event first aid and ambulance support.
0844 412 2738
Click below to make an online request for event first aid and ambulance support
REQUEST THIS SERVICE
1. Event first aid and ambulance support, Canterbury
Bradbury House2 Lower Chantry LaneCanterbury, Kent
0844 412 2738
2. Event first aid and ambulance support, Chatham
CVS Medway, Under 1 Roof Building
5a New Road Avenue
3. Event first aid and ambulance support, Eastbourne
Unit 1 Glennys Estate158-164 Latimer RoadEastbourne, East Sussex
4. Event first aid and ambulance support, Gravesend
36 Pelham RoadGravesendKent
5. Event first aid and ambulance support, Hastings
Newgate Hall, Newgate RoadSt Leonards on SeaEast Sussex
6. Event first aid and ambulance support, Heathfield
Streatfield RoadHeathfieldEast Sussex
7. Event first aid and ambulance support, Hove
Unit 7 St Josephs Business ParkSt Josephs CloseHove
8. Event first aid and ambulance support, Maidstone
25 College RoadMaidstoneKent
9. Event first aid and ambulance support, Paddock Wood
8 Commercial RoadPaddock WoodKent
10. Event first aid and ambulance support, Sevenoaks
Bradbourne Vale RoadSevenoaksKent
11. Event first aid and ambulance support, Tunbridge Wells
38 John StreetTunbridge Wells Kent
12. Event first aid and ambulance support, Worthing
12 Shelley RoadWorthingWest Sussex
Show On Map
We educate people in life-saving skills, enabling them to respond to emergencies.
We sell and need: good quality clothes, designer brands, books, furniture and more.
When Leanne spotted her baby having a febrile seizure, her first aid knowledge helped give her daughter the support she needed.
When photographer Tony had a heart attack, our quick-thinking first aid volunteers saved his life.
Event first aid volunteer Ray Riva had to contend with a dramatic emergency while on duty at a packed rugby game.
One of the perks of being an event first aid volunteer is going to your favourite events – just ask Kay Clow.
Day or night, in an emergency you’ll be there to help when someone needs it most.
© British Red Cross 2016
All images © British Red Cross 2016
unless otherwise stated
British Red Cross, UK Office, 44 Moorfields, London EC2Y 9AL Phone: 0344 871 11 11. Fax: 020 7562 2000.
The British Red Cross Society, incorporated by Royal Charter 1908, is a charity registered in England and Wales (220949), Scotland (SC037738) and Isle of Man (0752).
Print this page