accessibility & help
We support people affected by emergencies both in the UK and abroad – from natural disasters such as floods and fire to terrorist attacks.
Find out more about support in emergencies
1. Support in emergencies, Ashford
223 Quantock DriveAshfordKent
2. Support in emergencies, Canterbury
Bradbury House2 Lower Chantry LaneCanterbury, Kent
0800 0280 831
3. Support in emergencies, Chatham
Gundulph House, Gundulph RoadChatham Kent
4. Support in emergencies, Cranbrook
21C Stone StreetCranbrookKent
5. Support in emergencies, Eastbourne
Unit 1 Glennys Estate158-164 Latimer RoadEastbourne, East Sussex
6. Support in emergencies, Gravesend
36 Pelham RoadGravesendKent
7. Support in emergencies, Heathfield
Streatfield RoadHeathfieldEast Sussex
8. Support in emergencies, Hove
Unit 7 St Joseph's CloseSt Joseph's Business ParkHove, East Sussex
9. Support in emergencies, Maidstone
25 College RoadMaidstoneKent
10. Support in emergencies, Margate
Westwood Unit J3Channel RoadMargate
11. Support in emergencies, Paddock Wood
8 Commercial RoadPaddock WoodKent
12. Support in emergencies, Sevenoaks
Bradbourne Vale RoadSevenoaksKent
13. Support in emergencies, Tunbridge
38 John StreetTunbridge Wells Kent
14. Support in emergencies, Worthing
12 Shelley RoadWorthingWest Sussex
Show On Map
We educate people in life-saving skills, enabling them to respond to emergencies.
We sell and need: good quality clothes, designer brands, books, furniture and more.
We helped the Dawes family after their house caught fire. Their neighbours were so impressed by our volunteers they even raised money to help fund our work.
When a water pipe burst, an elderly couple were beside themselves with worry – until our volunteers arrived.
When a family found their home flooded by a burst water tank, they were inconsolable – until we helped them.
Volunteer Fabrice Birembaut explains why he spends some nights helping people caught up in domestic fires.
Day or night, in an emergency you’ll be there to help when someone needs it most.
© British Red Cross 2018
All images © British Red Cross 2018
unless otherwise stated
British Red Cross, UK Office, 44 Moorfields, London EC2Y 9AL Phone: 0344 871 11 11. Fax: 020 7562 2000.
The British Red Cross Society, incorporated by Royal Charter 1908, is a charity registered in England and Wales (220949), Scotland (SC037738) and Isle of Man (0752).
Print this page