accessibility & help
Whatever your first aid needs – business or personal – we can deliver world class training at a venue near you.
Equip yourself with the skills and confidence to make sure you know what to do if a first aid crisis happened, by booking a first aid course - call 0844 871 8000* or book online.
* Calls cost 7p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge.
1. First aid courses, Barking
The Ripple Centre Ripple Road Barking Essex
2. First aid courses, Bromley
Community HouseSouth StreetBromley
3. First aid courses, Canary Wharf (South Quay)
CCT Venues Plus - South Quay
Canary Wharf Thames Quay
193 Marsh Wall
4. First aid courses, Canary Wharf (Westferry Circus)
De Vere Canary Wharf
1 Westferry Circus
5. First aid courses, Chislehurst
Hornbrook HouseHigh StreetChislehurst
6. First aid courses, Croydon (Carter House)
Carter House40b Sydenham RoadCroydonSurrey
7. First aid courses, Ealing
St Andrews Church Centre
Mount Park Road
8. First aid courses, Enfield (Hardy)
Dugdale CentreThomas Hardy House39 London Road, Enfield
9. First aid courses, Euston
Euston Training Centre
163 Eversholt Street
10. First aid courses, Hammersmith
Holiday Inn Express124 King StreetHammersmithLondon
11. First aid courses, Harrow
39 Sheepcote Road
12. First aid courses, Uxbridge South
Regus, Lakeside House,
1 Furzeground Way, Stockley ParkUxbridge, Middlesex
13. First aid courses, Wimbledon
28 Worple RoadWimbledonLondon
14. First aid courses, Wimbledon Antoinette
Antoinette HotelThe BroadwayWimbledon
Show On Map
We educate people in life-saving skills, enabling them to respond to emergencies.
We sell and need: good quality clothes, designer brands, books, furniture and more.
Find out more about our first aid courses on the British Red Cross first aid training website.
first aid course information >
© British Red Cross 2017
All images © British Red Cross 2017
unless otherwise stated
British Red Cross, UK Office, 44 Moorfields, London EC2Y 9AL Phone: 0344 871 11 11. Fax: 020 7562 2000.
The British Red Cross Society, incorporated by Royal Charter 1908, is a charity registered in England and Wales (220949), Scotland (SC037738) and Isle of Man (0752).
Print this page