Yorkshire 3 Peaks Challenge
Take on this fantastic and challenging 24-mile walk in the three peaks of Pen-y-ghent (691m), Whernside (728m) and Ingleborough (723m).
21 July 2018
- Registration fee:
- Sponsorship target:
- Minimum age:
- 16 years old and over
For all enquiries, please get in touch with Helen Whale by email at HWhale@redcross.org.uk or by phone on 0113 201 5256
Sign up now
Sign up for £10 and raise a sponsorship target of £100 to help support people in crisis, whoever and wherever they are.
You will be supported throughout your event participation by our dedicated fundraising team.
The Yorkshire Three Peaks (Y3P) is a world-famous walk in the stunning countryside of the Yorkshire Dales. It’s ideal for both individuals and groups. It’s a fantastic team-building exercise and hugely rewarding whether you manage to complete one, two or all three peaks.
As a British Red Cross walker you will receive:
- a fundraising pack
- an online sponsorship page set up for you
- ongoing sponsorship support from our expert fundraisers
- unique Red Cross Y3P medal and certificates for all walkers
- checkpoints, marshals, sweepers, and first aid cover on route
- full radio communications coverage amongst the support team
- use of the Village Hall for registration and post-race reception and refreshments.