Refugee Week events 2019
Join us and show your support from 17 to 23 June
17 Jun 2019 to 23 Jun 2019
For all enquiries, please get in touch with us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 0300 456 1005
Join us from 17 to 23 June and celebrate Refugee Week. With a wide range of events, there are many ways to get involved.
- Film Screening – Wednesday 19 June – Hackney Destitution Centre Buy your tickets online
- Our Shared Journey: the British Red Cross and Refugees - Wednesday 19 June - V & A - Register online for free tickets
- Open House – Saturday 22 June – Hackney Destitution Centre Register online for free tickets
- Voices in the Dark - Saturday 22 June, 6 pm – Shakespeare's Globe Buy your tickets online
- Derby City of Sanctuary - Whole week of events - Derby. For more information, please contact G Freeman
- Refugee Week Stall and Performance at the Furthest-From-The-Sea Festival - Saturday 15 June, Derby City Centre. For more information, please contact Mark Dunn
- Refugee Week Celebrations - Saturday 15 June, 11 am - 4 pm - Jubilee Square, Leicester, LE1 5LB. For more information, please contact Sherri Wong Hearing
- Nations Cup Football Tournament - Sunday 16 June, 11 am - 4 pm - University Square, Coventry, CV1 5FB. For more information, please contact Kalyani McCarthy
- Refugee Week World Cup and Family Event - Saturday 22 June, 10 am - 3 pm - Margaret's Way, Leicester, LE1 3EA. For more information, please contact Chris Scales
- Refugee World Cup - Saturday 22 June, 10 am - 5 pm - Albert Park, Grecian Street, Salford, Manchester, M7 1JF
- Coffee Morning - Wednesday 19 June, 10.30 am - 12 pm - Aberystwyth Arts Centre, Aberystwyth University, Penglais Campus, Aberystwyth, SY23 3DE. For more information, please contact Kathryn Dupont
More Refugee Week activities
Can’t make these dates? How about hosting a Foodie Fest to celebrate food from around the world while helping refugees locally. Cook a few dishes, invite friends round and ask them to donate for dinner! Visit our Foodie Fest page for tips and delicious recipes.
Or, if you’re not a cook – gather a group together and do a bucket collection with us. Let us know what you’re planning. We’ll then send you materials and information to share about what your fundraising will support.