Terms and Conditions
Restart a Heart Day Prize Draw
Terms and conditions for the competition
1. The prize draw closing date is noon on Friday 21 September 2018. Entries received after this time will not be considered. The winner will be picked on Monday 24 September 2018.
2. The prize draw is open to everyone who has completed the Restart a Heart Day competition, which is hosted on the British Red Cross website.
3. One winning school will receive two first aid junior manikins, which can be used to support their first aid learning. The manikin cannot be exchanged for an alternative prize.
4. The winner will be notified by email and must then provide a valid postal address in order to claim the prize. The winner must respond to the email within 14 days. If they do not respond within 14 days, they will forfeit the prize and Red Cross will select another winner.
5. If you have any questions on the prize draw, please email email@example.com.
6. Details of the winning school name and town location can be provided on request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Your data will be stored until 31st October 2018.