Download a Red Cross poster
Download a poster for your classroom highlighting our key resources
- Teaching guide
- Conflict, Disasters and emergencies, First aid and the bystander effect, Humanitarianism and the Red Cross, Newsthink
Our free to download teaching resources cover a range of resources, download this poster to see the variety of resources on offer and what topics your learners could explore. The lesson plans and activities will help children and young people (ages 5 – 19) learn about topics related to the British Red Cross’ work and principles.
We’ve also produced a poster for primary schools and one for secondary schools with inspiring teaching ideas from the Red Cross.
What topics do we cover?
- humanitarianism and the Red Cross
- conflict and its consequences
- disasters and emergencies
- first aid
- kindness and wellbeing
- refugees and migration
A primary school poster with:
- 17 engaging ideas for primary school lessons.
- inspiration for activities relating to the work of the Red Cross, from learning how to dial 999 to remembering World War One.
- an A2 size layout so you can easily print and display in your classroom or staff room.
A secondary school poster with:
- 10 inspiring ideas to bring humanitarian action into your secondary school lessons.
- engaging activities to liven up tutor group time, including first aid skills and topical discussions.
- an A2 size layout so you can easily print and display in your staff room.
Photo of schoolchildren © David F/iStock