Help us provide vital emergency aid for refugees in desperate need by donating your quality clothes and goods to one of our many shops across the UK.
Turn your clothing, accessories, household items or furniture into cash to help provide food, water and medical care for families risking their lives to flee war and persecution.
Simply ask to put your donated items towards our Europe Refugee Crisis Appeal and you can help people in desperate need.
When you drop off your donations, why not shop with us as well? Your local Red Cross store will have a huge variety of items on offer, and with shops specialising in vintage, books, designer, bridal, furniture and electrical you're sure to find something for you.
What items can we sell in shops?
- Unwanted gifts
- Children’s clothing, toys and games
- Men’s and women’s clothing and shoes
- Books and multimedia like DVDs, CDs and vinyl
- Accessories, non-pierced jewellery, belts, handbags
What items can we not sell in shops?
- Tents, tarpaulins, other camping equipment
- Medication, solvents, cosmetics / toiletries
- Food or drink, tobacco
- Wheelchairs, bicycles, wheeled chair conveyances such as prams
- Toys and nightwear that do not have the relevant safety labels
- Used children’s shoes, clothing with drawstrings
Learn more about what items we can accept.
If unsure, please contact your local Shop Manager. Details of your local shop can be found on our website: http://www.redcross.org.uk/Where-we-work/CharityShops