Moving house? Buy or donate furniture at a Red Cross charity shop near you.
Buy furniture and electrical items
We run several second-hand furniture and electrical charity shops. You can also buy second-hand furniture in some of our charity shops across the UK. You can find these shops on the map at the bottom of this page.
What you can buy
Our furniture and electrical shops sell:
- dining furniture, tables and chairs
- soft furnishings
- bedroom furniture
- sofas and living room furniture
- fridges, washing machines and other electrical appliances.
All furniture and electrical items sold comply with current health and safety standards.
Where do the items come from?
Items are donated by the public.
How to donate your furniture and electrical equipment
- Contact your local Red Cross charity shop to check whether they sell furniture.
- Depending on your location, the value and condition of the items you want to donate, we may be able to arrange a delivery or collection.
- Remember that we have to be able to sell the items so all donations should be in good condition.
View British Red Cross furniture shops in a larger map