Log in to RedRoom, SAVi and mY aPPS
Staff and volunteer login
Find out how to log in to British Red Cross IT systems, including My Apps, SAVi, RedRoom, webmail and e-learning platforms, when working remotely.
Working from home
Below, we set out the processes for accessing our My Apps and Microsoft Authenticator tools for staff and volunteers.
Log in to My Apps portal
You can use the My Apps portal to:
- send and receive emails
- visit RedRoom
- visit MySupport for support from IT and SSC
- access Office365
- access SAVi Self Service
- access Agresso to submit expenses
- use Your Learning Platform for learning and development
- book travel and accommodation on Diversity Travel.
Staff and volunteers
The first time you log in outside of an office, you'll need a smartphone or tablet, as well as a laptop or computer.
- Download the 'Microsoft Authenticator’ app to your smartphone/tablet.
- Go to https://myapps.microsoft.com on your laptop/computer.
- Enter your username and password on your laptop/computer.
- Follow the instructions on your laptop/computer and the Microsoft Authenticator app to set up your British Red Cross account in Authenticator.