British red cross raffle
Enter our raffle
You'll help us support vulnerable people in the UK and around the world.
About our Christmas is for Giving raffle
If you win the first prize in our Christmas is for Giving raffle, you could start the festive season with £5,000 to enjoy yourself or share with the people you care about. Plus we’ve got a second prize of £1,500 and 10 third place prizes of £100.
And whether you’re lucky enough to win or not, you can be sure that your tickets will be doing some good. That’s because all the money we raise through this raffle will go to support our work in the UK and around the world.
- 1st prize - £5,000 cash
- 2nd prize - £1,500 cash
- 3rd prize - 10 x £100 cash
Raffle entry rules
- The raffle closing date is Friday 1 December 2023 (all ticket entries must be received by 11:59pm)
- The draw will take place on Friday 8 December 2023
- Winners will be notified by post no later than 2 weeks after the draw
- A list of winners will also be published on the British Red Cross website 2 weeks after the draw
- Please keep your ticket as proof of purchase
- Players must be 18 or over to enter our Christmas is for Giving raffle
About our charity lottery
We are no longer promoting our weekly lottery and it is now closed to new players. If you would like to find another way to give and support us, see below for some options.
If you are already a Lucky Day Lottery player, we will continue our weekly draws until 31 December 2023. You will receive a notification in writing from us about the Lucky Day Lottery closure, why we have decided to close the weekly lottery, how we will safely manage your data and the next steps. In the meantime, if you would like more information or want to cancel your lottery direct debit now, you can speak to our Supporter Care team by calling 0300 456 11 55 or via email to email@example.com.
- 1st prize £1,000
- 2nd prize 10 x £20
- 3rd prize 80 x £10
- £5,000 quarterly super draw