National Emergencies Support Line
Speak to someone now if you have been affected by a major flood, fire, terrorist attack or other emergency.
Call the free support line:
0808 281 0000
Open 24 hours a day
How we can help
Speak to a trained adviser to get free and confidential advice and support, including:
- emotional support
- immediate help from trauma support specialists
- how to get supplies like food and clothing
- support to get specialist services such as mental health, housing and finance
- advice on getting any financial support available
- support planning your next steps.
National Emergencies Support Line service is jointly run by the British Red Cross, Samaritans and Victim Support. It is part of the Voluntary and Community Sector Emergencies Partnership.