BRITISH RED CROSS CHARITY SHOPS REOPENING
Many of our shops are open now
Please note that some opening hours may vary so please call your local shop before travelling.
When will all our shops reopen?
We’re pleased to announce that we will start reopening our shops, in phases, from 22 June.
There is a list of open shops at the bottom of the page.
Please note that as we get back to normal our shop opening hours may vary. Please call your local shop before making your trip.
We’re so excited to welcome our customers and donors back to our shops, and look forward to seeing you soon.
Your safety is our priority
The wellbeing of our customers, donors, staff and volunteers is, as always, our main priority. To ensure you have a safe and enjoyable visit to our shops, we have introduced the following measures:
- Increased cleaning and hygiene practices. Hand sanitiser will be available to all customers and donors, and all surfaces will be regularly wiped down.
- An increased contactless payment limit of £45 (though we will still accept cash).
- Donations will be quarantined for 72 hours before being processed and put out for sale. All clothing and textiles will be steamed as normal.
- Two-metre physical distancing in all shops including the installation of till screen guards.
- Each shop will have a maximum number of people allowed in at any one time. We may ask you to wait outside but will welcome you into the shop as soon as it’s safe to do so.
- Our changing rooms are closed until further notice but please do try on your new garments in the comfort of your own home, and enjoy a 30-day refund period if they aren’t quite right for you.
- If you plan to drop off some donations, thank you! Please read our update on donating to your local shop.
- Some shops may run reduced trading days or hours. Please check the opening hours for your local shop before you visit.
Shops open now
Please check opening hours by calling before travelling. Find the telephone number for your local shop here.
East of England and Kent
- Ramsgate (clothing)
East and West Central England
- Barton upon Humber
(furniture and electrical)
- Market Deeping
- South Elmsall
- Fulham (furniture and electrical)
- Kensington & Chelsea
- Palmers Green (books)
- Old Swan, Liverpool
- Derry/ Londonderry
- Dundee, Reform St
- Dunfermline (clothing)
- Edinburgh Stockbridge
- Forfar (furniture and electrical)
- Galashiels (clothing)
- Glasgow Byres Road
- Glasgow Dumbarton Road
- Leith Walk
South East England
- Redhill (furniture and electrical)
- East Grinstead
- Cheltenham (clothing)
- Cheltenham (books)
South West England