Institutional funding partners
The incredible support we receive from government aid agencies and institutional donors allows us to help vulnerable people in the UK and abroad.
Why do institutional funding partners give to the British Red Cross?
By partnering with us, institutions can achieve their strategic goals in key areas, such as the cost of living crisis, refugee support, and UK and international crisis response.
How do institutional donations help our work?
The funding we receive from institutions means we're able to help people in crisis right now and be ready for the next emergency. This support is vital to our work.
If your institution would like to find out more, please get in touch:
Donations from institutions help us:
- reach people in crisis whenever emergencies strike, such as the conflict in Ukraine or the earthquakes that hit Turkey and Syria
- provide life-saving support and help to rebuild communities after conflict and disasters
- reach vulnerable people through our vital services, including support for refugees or for those affected by loneliness. We also help people in emergencies in the UK.
Our institutional funding partners
Thank you to our incredible institutional partners for helping us reach people in crisis around the world and in the UK.
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- Department for Levelling up, Housing and Communities
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT)
- European Commission
- Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office
- Glasgow Communities Fund
- Guernsey Overseas Aid & Development Commission
- Home Office
- Isle Of Man International Development Committee