Get help with money problems

If you’re struggling with money problems, the British Red Cross can help you through a period of financial difficulty.

How we can help

You can get advice online from Turn2Us, including: 

  • what benefits you may be entitled to
  • charitable grants you can apply for
  • how to reduce fuel bills
  • local services that could support you.

Get advice


Or call the free helpline:

0808 802 2000

(Monday to Friday, 9am - 8pm)