Kew the run 10K
Take part in the UK's flattest and fastest 10K in the grounds of one of London's UNESCO World Heritage sites, Kew Gardens.
01 April 2023
Kew Gardens, Richmond
For all enquiries please get in touch with the Events team by email at email@example.com or by phone 07764 206617
Thank you for your interest in Kew The Run. Registration for this event has now closed.
To register your interest in the 2024 event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have your own place in this event and would like to join #TeamRedCross, you can do so by clicking the 'join the team' button below.
The 10K takes place entirely within the grounds of the beautiful Kew Gardens, a UNESCO world heritage site. This is the UK's flattest 10K, so perfect for both beginners and those looking for a personal best. After the event enjoy free entry to the gardens for you and up to 4 spectators.
Why run with the British Red Cross?
The British Red Cross helps millions of people in the UK and around the world get the support they need if crisis strikes. We’re part of the global Red Cross and Red Crescent movement, and we believe in the power of kindness. Every step you take and every pound you raise will help fund this work.
As part of Team Red Cross you will be supported throughout your event preparation. Our national events team will be on-hand to encourage you with your fundraising, answer any questions you have and to thank you for all of your hard work.
You will also receive:
- dedicated support from our fundraising team to make sure you reach your fundraising target and have everything you need to be race day ready
- a British Red Cross running vest once you've raised £100
- the chance to virtually meet the team and your fellow runners before the event day
- an on the day cheer team and VIP treatment and refreshments at the finish line
- updates on the work of the British Red Cross in the UK and overseas to show the impact of your support