Find out more about the work of the British Red Cross
Local legacy events are held throughout the year to thank our amazing supporters who may be thinking about leaving a gift or have already left us a gift in their will.
The events are free to attend and are a rare opportunity to hear how gifts in wills are helping British Red Cross support people in crisis in your local area and around the world.
There’s also a chance to meet some of our dedicated staff and volunteers who will be on hand to answer any questions you may have.
To find out about events near you, please see the listings below or call 0300 500 0401.
- Linlithgow Burgh Halls, 5th October
Linlithgow, West Lothian EH49 7AH
- Assembly House, 6th October
Theatre St, Norwich NR2 1RQ
- Chatsworth House, 18th October
Chatsworth, Bakewell, Derbyshire DE45 1PP
- Addington Palace Golf Club, 20th October
Gravel Hill, Croydon CR0 5BB
- Colstoun House, 27th October
Haddington, East Lothian EH41 4PA
- Birmingham Assay Office, 28th October
1 Moreton Street, Birmingham, B1 3AX
- Bomber Command Centre, 9th November
Canwick Ave, Lincoln LN4 2HQ
- Clifton Arms Hotel Lytham, 23rd November
4 West Beach, Lytham St Annes, FY8 5QJ
- RRS Discovery, Dundee, 23rd November
Riverside Drive, Dundee DD1 4XA
- Pollok Country House, 13th December
Bellahouston, Glasgow G43 1AT