Join gamers and streamers from around the UK and raise funds to help tackle loneliness.
How it works
Choose your challenge. Are you:
- A Casual Streamer? Whether you’ve taken a hiatus from streaming or are starting for the first time, this challenge is built for people who want to ease into the streaming waters.
5 HOUR STREAM
Fundraising target: £100
- A Hardcore Streamer? Starting to stream regularly but looking for something more challenging? This is guaranteed to push your limits and show that you're a multi-dimensional streamer.
10 HOUR STREAM
Fundraising target: £250
- A Pro Streamer? This challenge is no joke. For seasoned streamers looking to do something a bit different for their audience and push the limits of their endurance.
20 HOUR STREAM
Fundraising target: £500
Sign up to create a page
Add some Incentives, rewards and forfeits to boost donations.
Share your event with your friends, family and followers (and get them to donate!)
Go live and stream to tackle loneliness.
Our work around Loneliness
Research shows that 1 in 5 people say they often or always feel lonely.
Our Connecting Communities teams can help people who are feeling anxious, worried or lonely. Our volunteers help people of any age to meet new friends, connect with local activities, and build their confidence.
Supporting people over the phone
We launched a national coronavirus support line to give people a place to turn for emotional and practical support. Over 11,500 people across the UK have called us so far, with the majority telling us that they felt less anxious or lonely after that phone call with one of our friendly, reassuring team members.
Making digital connections
Tackling Loneliness Digitally is a programme that helps build online connections for people more likely to feel lonely. We can provide phones so people can stay in contact with their loved ones, along with training sessions to run people through the basics of using technology and how to connect online.
Helping people help themselves
Our range of free online resources help empower people who may be feeling lonely by providing them with tools to build confidence, learn coping skills and make connections.
If you are feeling lonely, please know that you are not alone. The British Red Cross is here to help you. If you are affected by loneliness or know someone who needs help, please visit our Loneliness page.
We’ve put together a load of resources to help you get set up.
- Stream set up guide – walk through of all the steps you need to take to set your stream up for success
- Promote your event – tips to help your event get the attention it deserves
- Boosting donations – tips on how to boost donations
- Make it professional – frames, alerts, and social media posts
Got a question?
Check out our FAQ's, get in touch with us at email@example.com or head over to our Discord server for additional support where you can also find the most up-to-date info and connect with other streamers.
Win a Logitech Gaming bundle!
We have 3 bundles to give away to 3 lucky winners. Each bundle, donated by Logitech G, include a G513 Keyboard, G603 Mouse and G733 Headset. All you have to do, to be in with a chance of winning is raise +£100 on your Tiltify fundraising page by 9 May.
Please be aware, that any donations made by the participant to their own fundraising page will not count as a sponsorship donation. Full T&Cs are available here.