UK treks and walks
Walk, jog or run the fantastic countryside, coastal and urban trails of Britain and raise money for people in crisis.
Why take part?
If you're a walker, jogger or runner and looking for a unique and unforgettable challenge, these events are for you.
- Test yourself, get in shape or achieve something amazing.
- Join as a team or individual and receive full support throughout.
- Raise money for the British Red Cross and help people in the UK and overseas get the support they need in an emergency.
28 October 2023
Walk the spooky streets and historic haunts of London.
- start at the Oval Cricket Ground and take a terrifying trek around the landmarks of London
- there will be a medal, fizz and hot food and drink ready for you at the finish
London Winter Walk
27 and 28 January 2024
Start the year off with a brisk wintery walk through London.
- join 2,000 other challengers taking in the famous sights
- choose to walk the full or half marathon or 10 km, either on Saturday or Sunday
- get a bobble hat and buff, a medal and hot food and drink
Easter 50 Challenge
6 April 2024
Starting at Windsor Racecourse, take on a 50, 25 or 10 km.
- head out on looped routes through the Great Park with fantastic views of Windsor Castle, on to Runnymede, along the Thames Path
- celebration finish back at base camp
Isle of Wight Ultra Challenge
4 - 5 May 2024
Great challenges need great settings – and few are better than the Island’s stunning coastal path.
- spectacular southern cliffs, past the iconic Needles and up to historic Cowes at the half way stop
- for full Island challengers it’s on to historic Ventnor and back to our welcome base camp in Chale
London 2 Brighton Ultra Challenge
25 - 26 May 2024
Walk, jog or run capital to coast as an individual or a team.
- takes in the North Downs, Surrey and Sussex countryside, a steep climb over the South Downs, with the finish line at Brighton Racecourse
- 100 km challenge, a two-day daylight option with camping, and half and quarter distance options
Lake District Ultra Challenge
8-9 June 2024
Enjoy some of England's finest countryside and stunning views all at your own pace.
- route takes in a few tough hills and fells, Garburn Pass into Ambleside and Lake Windermere
- 100 km loop, 50/25 km and 10 km distance options
- optional camping/hostel
Cotswold Way Ultra Challenge
22 - 23 June 2024
Experience the Cotswold Way with its inspiring views and tough hills.
- takes you through quintessential English villages and well-trodden footpaths
- choose from the full challenge, a half challenge or a quarter distance option
Peak District Ultra Challenge
6 - 7 July 2024
Challenge yourself in the beautiful scenery of Derbyshire.
- 100 km takes in a varied figure of eight route through Derbyshire and there's a range of distance options passing Chatsworth House
- basecamp in Bakewell offers camping options and local accommodation
Why sign up to a charity walk?
If you're looking for a new challenge that also helps you make a difference to an important cause then why not try a charity walk? Find out about the benefits you can enjoy and why charity walks are important.
Have a question?
Learn more about the event including how to fundraise and prepare