Get help at home
After a stay in hospital, we can get you home and help you settle back in. Our home care service can be tailored to fit your needs.
Find home care services near you:
Other UK/British Isles:
This page is available in Welsh (Cymraeg).
Using our home care service
To use our home care service, we usually need a referral from your GP or another professional.
We'll assess your needs and help you decide what services you would benefit from.
You might need:
- transport home from hospital
- help with everyday tasks (for example, picking up prescriptions or shopping)
- help in rebuilding your confidence
- help arranging for bills to be paid
- short-term use of a wheelchair and toilet aids
- transport to hospital for essential care
- up to 12 weeks of support.
01235 552 665
Not available in all London boroughs. Contact us to find out if we can provide support in your area.
0208 944 0246
South East, England
- Isle of Wight
01622 690 011