Give a significant gift to the British Red Cross and help change the lives of people in crisis.
Why give to the British Red Cross?
Support from individual philanthropists and charitable trusts is vital to our work. It's because of significant donations that we're able to help people in crisis right now and be ready for the next emergency.
Giving a donation of £5,000 or more can create lasting change for people in crisis. It will transform lives.
Your support will help us:
- reach people in crisis whenever emergencies strike, such as the conflict in Ukraine or the floods in Pakistan
- provide life-saving support for people after conflict and disasters, helping to rebuild communities
- reach vulnerable people in the UK and around the world through our vital services, including support for refugees and people who need care at home
How we'll work with you
Our philanthropy team will work closely with you to meet your needs. In recognition of your generous support, we’ll provide:
- A dedicated relationship manager
Your personal contact will tailor your experience. You decide how often you want to interact and how much you want to learn about our work.
We’ll update you on our projects and our response to emergencies. You'll see how your gift is making a difference.
- Opportunities to hear from staff
Hear first-hand from staff and volunteers who are helping people in crises around the world.
- Invitations to exclusive events
Our calendar of exclusive briefings and events bring to life the causes you champion. Network with fellow supporters and meet our expert teams.
- Access to our reports
You’ll have access to our wide-ranging research and exclusive reports.
- The opportunity to join the Tiffany Circle
Get involved in this community of female philanthropists who are helping vulnerable women across the world.
Join our philanthropic community
Our philanthropic supporters are a group of kind individuals, families, trusts and foundations, who are as passionate about helping people in crisis as the Red Cross volunteers and staff are. Together, we can achieve impact both in our local communities and around the world. Our philanthropy team is experienced in bringing this impact to life for our supporters so please do get in touch to discuss how we can work together.Rachel Polnay, Director of Philanthropy
Email the philanthropy team or call us: 07860 715 890.