Make a major gift
Give a significant gift and help change the lives of people in crisis.
Support our work with a major gift
For 150 years, we have supported millions of people in the UK and around the world to get the help they need when crisis strikes.
Support from individual philanthropists and charitable trusts is vital to our work.
By starting a philanthropic journey with the British Red Cross, you can create lasting change for people in crisis and see your gift impact their lives.
How your support will help us
Your donation will help us:
- Respond swiftly to reach people in crisis whenever emergencies strike, such as the Haiti earthquake or the crisis in Afghanistan.
Support a specific Red Cross project
Our philanthropy team will work closely with you to achieve your philanthropic ambitions by:
- Giving advice on projects you can support in the UK and abroad.
- Providing guidance on tax-efficient giving.
- Ensuring your support reaches people in the greatest need.
Experience the impact of your support
In recognition of your generous support, we will:
- Provide project updates that show the impact your gift has made.
- Provide dedicated support from our philanthropy team.
- Offer opportunities to visit the projects you fund.
- Invite you to exclusive briefings and events that support the causes you champion.
- Invite you to visit the International Committee of the Red Cross in Geneva and the British Red Cross archive in London, which features over 150 years of history.