Collect for us
A little of your time can make a world of difference
Our collectors are amazing. They give up their time to help raise money for people in crisis.
A few hours of your time could raise enough cash to change people’s lives. For example:
- £5 could buy a food parcel in Mongolia
- £8 could buy three mosquito nets in Sierra Leone
- £10 could buy 30 foil blankets for people in crisis in the UK
- £20 could help buy emergency food supplies for a family of 4 during a crisis in the UK
There are British Red Cross collections all year. Complete the form and your local fundraiser will be in touch.
Tips for collectors
Shaking a bucket to help raise funds? These tips will help:
- Smile! Show you’re proud to help the British Red Cross and watch the coins roll in.
- Dress in red. Stand out from the crowd and you’ll get more donations.
- Make sure your British Red Cross bucket label is visible. People want to know which charity they’re supporting.