Collect for us
A little of your time can make a world of difference
Our collectors are amazing. They give up their time to help raise money for people in crisis.
A few hours of your time could raise enough cash to change people’s lives. For example:
- £1 could feed a starving child for a week
- £5 could pay for 200 cholera kits to prevent the spread of disease
- £10 could help someone learn first aid in the UK
- £20 could purify water for 240 people
There are British Red Cross collections all year. Complete the form and your local fundraiser will be in touch.
Tips for collectors
Shaking a bucket to help raise funds? These tips will help:
- Smile! Show you’re proud to help the British Red Cross and watch the coins roll in
- Dress in red. Stand out from the crowd and you’ll get more donations
- Make sure your British Red Cross bucket label is visible. People want to know which charity they’re supporting.