Streaming and gaming
Use your talent for good. Fundraise for the British Red Cross through livestreaming and gaming.
Raise money doing what you love
Whether you're playing your favourite games or streaming your passions, you can make a huge difference to the most vulnerable people across the world.
How do I stream for charity?
- Check out our Tiltify page and choose a campaign. Select ‘start fundraising’ to set up your fundraising page.
- Plan your stream. Look at our resources below or contact the team for ideas to make your stream the best it can be.
- Go live. Whether you're gaming, cooking or just chatting – be sure to have fun, keep talking about your fundraising and link through to your Tiltify page throughout.
What is Tiltify?
Tiltify provides streamers with a platform to fundraise for a charity. It links up to streaming sites like Twitch, YouTube and Facebook Live.
What can I stream?
You choose your livestreaming activity. It could be gaming, music, fitness, art, cooking, online lessons or just chatting.
Do you have a Discord channel?
Yes. Join Team Red Cross on Discord to share ideas, make friends and be the first to know about upcoming events.
Resources to get you started
- Stream set up guide – walk through all the steps you need to take to set your stream up for success
- Promote your event – make sure your event gets the attention it deserves
- Boost your donations – top tips on how to encourage donations
- Creator toolkit – get ideas, learn helpful tips and download our graphics to get you ready to fundraise