Kindness activity pack
This pack includes activities around kindness, coping, recognising feelings and learning new skills.
- Quick activity
- Kindness, Home learning resources
Download your 11 page kindness pack to help children ages 5-14 learn about the power of kindness. The pack can be printed off and can help support with home-learning.
The pack encourages children to do small acts of kindness each day to help their community, family and themselves. Kindness can help us to cope with challenges and change.
About the free digital pack
The free pack includes:
- A kindness calendar: help children think about the importance of kindness and how small acts of kindness can make a big difference. Use the blank postcard to encourage children to create a message of kindness for someone they know.
- Creative activities: colouring is a great way to be kind to yourself and helps children to focus and relax.
- Coping strategies: use activities like breathing with colour and 'What is wellbeing?' to think of ways children and young people can be kind to themselves.
- An emotion tracker to help keep track of emotions and feelings as we all go through so much change and stress.
- Activities to help us stay connected with other. Children will think about and understand other people’s feelings and explore how change can affect us.
- The final activity encourages children to learn a new skill, first aid. Use the activities to learn some simple and easy to first aid and reflect on how learning new skills can make you feel.
We’d love to hear your feedback. Please tag @BritishRedCross in any social media posts or get in touch at email@example.com